As a company that has accommodated the needs of seniors for almost three decades, emergency management is nothing new to our team. Our commitment to take care of the safety and health of our residents has long been our priority, and although COVID-19 is a new challenge, it is not the first one we have addressed head on.
In any emergency situation, it is crucial to find out where trusted resources can be obtained. For seniors and families in particular, the importance of having safety measures implemented for COVID-19, in some ways showcase the countless benefits of living in a supportive community like those offered at our community.
By taking advantage of years of experience, innovative technology, financial strength, and national buying power, we can provide the resources and productive thinking that are needed to implement Operational Procedures and Enhanced Protocols within short notice at our communities nationwide. We believe you or your loved one can be assured of our strategies to combat the spread of this virus.
- All Facilities and Services are Offered On-Campus. This Includes Daily Activities, Fun Social Events, Chef-Prepared Dining & More
- Round-the-Clock Onsite Healthcare Services
- Expansive Healthcare Supply Inventory and Long-Standing Preventative Measures
- Access to the Latest Information and News Updates and Industry Associations
- National Buying Power and the Resources for accessing High-Demand Healthcare Supplies
- Preventative Efforts Within the Community which Include Ongoing Sanitization, Cleaning, and Housekeeping
- Fully Prepared to Enact New/Expanded Safety Measures
- Enhanced Operational Procedures and Protocols in Place from the Onset