As a company that’s served the best interests of seniors for nearly 30 years, we are no stranger to emergency management. Our commitment to the health and safety of our residents has long been paramount, and although COVID-19 is a new threat, it is by no means the first one we’ve faced head on.
In any emergency situation, it’s imperative to know where trusted resources can be found. For seniors and families specifically, the importance of safeguards required for COVID-19, in many ways highlight the numerous benefits of living in a supportive community setting like the many we offer.
By leveraging extensive prior experience, financial strength, innovative technology and national buying power, we can provide the resources and forward thinking necessary to implement Enhanced Protocols and Operational Procedures immediately at our communities nationwide. We believe you or your loved one can be as confident as we are in our strategies to combat the spread of this virus.
- All Services and Amenities are Provided Onsite. This Includes Chef-Prepared Dining, Activities, Social Events, & More
- Ability to Deliver Onsite Healthcare Services
- Long-Standing Preventative Measures and Expansive Healthcare Supply Inventory
- Access to Industry Associations and the Latest News and Information
- National Buying Power and the Resources to Obtain High-Demand Healthcare Products
- Enhanced Operational Procedures and Protocols in Place From the Onset
- Fully Prepared to Enact New/Expanded Safety Measures
- Community-Wide Preventative Efforts Include Ongoing Cleaning, Sanitization and Housekeeping